Tuesday, August 12, 2008



huh huh.... why i said so? Last week i lost my CANON IXUS 950IS in Kiddyplace. How i lost it? well... i'm taking products photo in the shop and at the same time i have to teach my new staff on stroller training. You know ler.. stroller training sure need to teach her how to close and open the stroller, have to use both hand, and my pants don't have pocket so i put my camera in the near side (on top of the offer bin - which put all the clothes). Then someone phone me in Kiddyplace and i go listen the phone (i forget my camera still on the offer bin) then 15 minutes later the camera gone!! Who pass by the offer bin at that time?? should be 2 customers and my own new staff. Who took it? We suspect an african lady or my new staff (now no longer our staff - she got fired!! but not on this issue)

Then ok.. fine! I try to buy the same model again but i already 'Fatt Shan Sai' people search for me.. Many shops got no more stock and called Canon head office also no more stock - DISCONTINUE! Luckily Ching yee will go HK today and she will look for me in HK. And if she really cannot get it, got another one.. MR. OWEN KWONG. hahaha.. I ask him to look for me in Melbourne also. hahahaha.. He checked the price is around RM 1060 (not include postage to Malaysia). if anyone can still find 950IS with below RM 1150 please inform me!!

Why i have to buy 950IS? why not 960IS / 970IS? hmm... Many people said 970IS not good. Don't even think about it.. hahaha.. for 960IS, can think bout it.. if really really no choice. Lennie said the photo quality may not as good as 950IS wo. BTW!! Bad luck not end yet....

Today my HP drop into a water pail.. hahaha.. sei mei!! have to go 'da siu yan' already.. Luckily after i blow it dry.. now can still function. But soon will be sot sot dei one la..

1 Comment:

  1. chewsheiwei said...
    Wow..REally very bad luck la..THen you better prepare money for getting a new handphone soon. Haha:) Hope good luck is coming to you and no more bad luck!

Post a Comment