Monday, September 15, 2008

Date: 6/9/2008
Venue: Bandar Sungai Long

Seem i'm the last one who post this up.. getting more and more lazy these days.. hahaha.. So i can just brief through as all of my dears already post up in their blog.=)

I woke up around 8 something and follow my mum to morning market buy some chicken wings, Sotong, fish, corn.. Most of the food i've bought in Tesco day before. After market i prepare all the food ( of course with my maid also), wrap sotong & fish in sambal in aluminium foil to bake, cucuk all the food with colorful veges (brocoli, cherry tomatos, cucumber..) Is fun to playing around with it actually, at least haven eat also feel the delicious.. and i believe all my dears will like the outlook . hahaha.


I like the bacon + 'Gam Zham Gu'.. although taste so so.. but is special. 1st time i do this. most of the food taste good, except the taiwan sausage and cocktail sausage (forget to take out the outer skin). I totally do not know need to remove the skin. =) Sorry ya! i learn a lesson!


I do not know how to heat up the BBQ tray with all the charcoal.. haha, so Justin, CY and my bro gao dim that!


See how enjoy we are.. hahaha... so happy ~ But too bad, little rain all night~


Photo taken in the garden with pregnant lady. haha..


With all the food and dessert, we spent about RM27/ person. hmm.. expensive?? But i believe that is something $$ cannot buy. The laugh, the frienship, the sincerity...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment