Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Iphone addicted!

Everyone is talking about Iphone recently.. more and more friends around me is using Iphone as well... Make me sooooo addicted to it. hah!! Wish to get in cheaper price but source for quite some time also cannot get it! Finally i walk in to Maxis and grab one! That's not cheap but worth it!

I get an Iphone 3Gs at RM2490, the most expensive hp i ever owned.



I'm playing around sourcing for good apps for my iphone. What i get so far?
Facebook, Skype, WhatsApp, Morelomo, SuperCamera, Snapful (a great apps for self potrait), MoreBeaute (love it much to smoothen my skin of the photos), MoreMono. Games are Wildwest Guns, Cooking Mama, Cocoto Kart Racer, Bejeweled 2, Paper Toss, Popeye, and other apps like 1Malaysia (can view Live Traffic), Dictionary, CineApps (can view the showtimes in TGV. GSC)... all apps are cool!!

And i can DL an VNC apps to control my computer as well.. Tried! can log in but still not getting to master it! lolx~ Love it!~

Below are photos i took using my iphone and edit using those apps:-





0 Comments:

Post a Comment