Friday, May 7, 2010

Iphone Apps

So happy that i just jailbreak my iphone by myself with help of papa edmond. Thanks for his help. After jailbreak, i've been busy searching for apps. I found out Iphone really can make life easier and can use it for many many things that can't help me in others phone. Below are some pages of my Iphone apps.

This is my photography apps which i mostly use it everyday. hahahaha... Apps like Super Camera and Camera Plus can take nice photos and you can took photo with flash. MoreBeaute i love it soooo much as this apps can smoothen your skin and you will looks great after edit with this. Most recent apps i use is Andigraf which you can took 4-9 photos and combined it together. I love this effect of those photo taken. For those who love to take self portrait, Snapful apps is a must for you!!

Above are the apps related to business ( my job). Some common apps like facebook, MSN, Skype are commonly used in iphone user. Besides, JotNot is a VERY useful app for me to SCAN document and email out/ Copy document for reference, etc. QuickOffice helps me to store all documents (word, excel, pdf, jpg...etc) which i can refer. Very user friendly and easy to drag file into iphone. VNC Viewer is a remote software in connecting another computer, if i have this apps, i can check out my company system even i'm at overseas/ at home.




Above all those games which i played. Some are really fun.
--------------------------------------------------------------


This is the photo i took using Andigraf apps.


Using Classic Instant apps



Screenshot by QuickOffice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment