Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010 Xmas Gift

This year i've prepared some special Christmas gift compare to last year. What so special? Most of them added some D.I.Y stuff to make the present more special & Unique.

1: D.I.Y photo frame, i bought the 'plain' photo frame in Sunway Pyramid which cost below RM20. I add some colorful flowers in the middle of the frame. They frame do not come with a box, so i wrap it with a 'designed tissue' and wrap with the bubble wrapper. I added a xmas bear hairband too so may have some xmas atmosphere la.. =)



2: Chocolate with D.I.Y xmas bear package. The brown color bag is a toiletries bag and i added with a small xmas bear decor.



3: I have gift exchange with Anthony. Dunno what to get for him, but finally i get this from him. I dunno what cartoon is this but i know he like it, so i got this cartoon soft toy for him. Added with another photo frame, but i don't ever take photo with him b4 so i just added some moo cards (some photos i took myself). The white photo frame i get it from Jon's shop and i added few pcs of seashells to light up the frame.




Gift received


A designer soft toy worth RM43.90 =) Give from Alex and he forget to remove the price. =.="


Gift from Anthony - Body shop Olive Bath wash and Body Butter.

I enjoy all the xmas gift wrapping session and the moment for gift exchange. Love all the presents.. thanks to all my friends & family who care and love me throughout the year. Love you all too.. Muaks..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment