Saturday, May 14, 2011

Primary friend gathering

Today such a special gathering with my primary schoolmate. Many of them didn't meet up since graduate 17 years ago. Thanks to Kenny to gather them all in facebook in order for us to know each other more and gather together. We thinking where we should gather with a place to fit all of us and comfort place to drink and chat. Then i've propose gather at my home and we can have a barbecue session!

I bought lamb shoulder in Jaya Jusco Maluri day before and marinate myself. That's yummy....=) very satisfied!~ I learn some new recipe from Barbecue Pit Boys in youtube. They show step by step how to do it. That's easy to do it.

One of the favourite recipe of the night was Bacon Cheese Sausage which you can have a look at Barbecue Pit Boys here. We enjoy the night with the yummy food and Drinks...











0 Comments:

Post a Comment