Tuesday, January 8, 2008



Ai yah... i go cut my hair again.. hahha. My friends always tell me.. "Cut again?? already soooo short d" hahaha.. Have to do some hair cut before CNY la! next 2 weeks not free ma.

Ya.. today got a good news from kim!! Her Gift and Souvenior shop in Sg Wang will open on 15th Jan. Hehehe... this is her 1st business!! All the best to my dear kim kim..

Today early morning went to the mall took KDP sale license then go to petaling street bought some CNY window display decor. Had Lunch there.. hehe. guess what i eat!! I really miss this 'Lou She Fen'. Looooong time never eat d. Since leaving APIIT in year 2003 i think. WOW!! 4 years wor.. Still that delicious, luckily aunty still keep her standard. heh.. Wey foong must be miss this so much.



Night time just after dinner then wai tak call me out yam cha.. we go walk walk in pasar malam then had rojak... taste not bad la.. Busy life starts tomorrow again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment