Friday, January 4, 2008

Just another rainy day



It is cloudy in the morning, but the sky start moody in the evening. The rain started falling. You can hear the raindrops tapping and you'll start feeling sleepy and moody. Super busy these coming weeks..luckily i've a vacation to Pangkor Laut during this coming Chinese New Year. That's really the best way to discharge myself. Yerterday had steamboat with a primary friend. The purpose is to celebrate his birthday on 25/12. Treat him a dinner and also a gift. Of course he must like it! Whatever present i sending out to my friends... they will sure appreciate and love it much!! hehehhe...I believe those who received my present b4 sure will agree with me. All gift i sending out are full of sincerity and love. I love seeing people feeling happy while receiving gift! I'm happy to see my friend happy..=)

Another weekend coming.... time flew really fast. Getting older and older.. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment