Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lunch at Delifrance

Wat so special to talk about my lunch?? actually nothing special at all.. just feeling have to fill up some space in my blog.. hahaha...

Boring choosing wat to eat in Leisure Mall.. Every Sunday have to think wat to eat for my dinner ALONE in Leisuremall.. Then during weekdays i may also in leisuremall for lunch about 2 times a week. My god.. have to think wat to eat again!! Until today i really got not much choice.. think of have a try in Delifrance then.

Ordered 1 Onion soup n 1 waffle with Vanilla Ice Cream.. The Onion soup was sooooo small and cost me RM9.90. Then Waffle with Ice Cream cost about RM7.90. Include all taxes around RM20 for my lunch today.. hehehe.. Quite pricing hor!!


- Onion Soup.. taste quite OK. Just the Gaslic Bread is COLD lo!


- Waffle with Vanilla Ice Cream taste so so only. Waffle not crispy enough and the strawberry sauce a bit too sweet for me. The Ice cream taste not bad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment