Thursday, May 1, 2008

Shopping at Midvalley

Long time never write my blog d... i believe my friend keep blowsing my site n must say how come long time never update my blog... hey gals.. u gals all also never update your blog la!! hehehe... ok.. let's start.

Today date Shei Wei to go shopping with me in Midvalley. What we bought?? I bought 1 earrings n necklace spent around RM32 (after 20% discount w HSBC credit card) at Vincci accessories. Then we had lunch at Pizza Hut. Continue walk (bought 2 Tops at Nicci - RM79.80)and have some dessert in Sweet Chat. Their famous dessert is Durian dessert which 3 of us (Shei Wei & Chew, me) don't really like it (durian as dessert). Wat we order? I ordered Pulut hitam with mango, SW ordered TauFuFah with Strawberry, then chew ordered Cendol(he complained said madam kwan taste better). My pulut Hitam w mango taste not bad.. ok also.






- My dessert - Pulut Hitam with Mango

SW spent quite a lot $$ today also.. hahaha. She bought new Tube dress in MNG, 1 Shirt in Nicci, Chew also bought a shirt in Espirt oh.. hehehe..

Nice shopping..........=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment