Wednesday, June 11, 2008



Recently getting more contact with some of my old friends..=)

1. Wai Tak... who is always busy with his appointment n when he get FFK then he will think bout me.. hahaha. asking where am i la.. lunch together or not la, got anyone can introduce him to propose his plan or not.. hahaha. Too bad la. I'm not good in promoting!! Always ask me out for lunch buy he just drink n i'm eating! Apa la him.. i hate it!! only see me eat!

2. Brandon... My special frien.. my favourite goh! hahaha..Treat him like my brother.. who is always caring me a lot. Get to knew him in a very special way..i think 6 years ago b4 i went to UK. Sometimes when i wanna find someone to 'seng' then will sms him lo! he is my rubbish bin! He do give me lots advice and really help me overcome many things! He teach me a lot in understanding GUYS! Knew all the bad things bout guys..

3. Jia Ping... huh! this guy ar.. Long time never meet him. i think the last time we meet was 2 years ago. Recently i met him in MSN (he just added) and he is one my movies caller list.. hohoho..u knows.. i knew him since kindergarden.. but i dun remember until i saw him in my kindergarden group photo. Hahaha!!

4. Charles... This fellow also famous in 'zong sek heng you'.. got gf then totally forget we all ji mui already one. He is one of my very close friend when we were in APIIT. He is really funny guys.. u totally feel happy to talk w him! I almost have to delete him in my friend list already.. haha.. until he phone me today! So suprise.. I thought he going to give me RED BOMB!! hahaha.. He will going to register w his gf this coming August! Congratulation oh!! I still remember he taught a language (dunno wat language is it) which is a rude word - 'Fu Le Wu'! but i forget wat it mean also... hahaha.! Miss his laugh...!!

*** How come recently meet all my old friends also guys?? but next week i'll hav a gathering with wei jen, melin .. secondary best friend. It must be fun!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment