Friday, June 20, 2008


- I love this pic very much.. love to see all the flowers on the ground.. sooo romantic oh!

Long time din post up my photography to my blog d.. feel like wanna share these photos with you all. I took the photos in Tokyo during my holiday on April 2008. Many nice place especially in Hokkaido.. Maybe i'll go there again next time..wish to have the chance again! =) We can see cherry blossom in Tokyo during end of April, and Hokkaido during End of May. If you wish to see this beautiful scenery, remember to plan your schedule.









4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Que buen blog, muy creativo e interesante, si tenes ganas y tiempo pasate por el mio, saludos

    Luis
    -=* hoho *=- said...
    oh... Spanish ar! okok.. Fun! Let me chat with you!

    " Gracias por su visita. ¡Recepción a mi blog! ¡Agradable encontrarle! "
    Justin Ng said...
    Hahaha.. nice pictures. Taken with your canon? I also took some cherry blossom pictures when I went to tokyo last time too.
    -=* hoho *=- said...
    Yes ar.. with my canon + photoshop color toning! Nice ya.... i like it so much!

Post a Comment