Monday, January 5, 2009

Long time never update my blog tim... =) I'm not really bz.. just nothing special happens on me this few weeks..=) Hmm.. seem my life is bored ya~~ hahaha.... actually not really. I'm kinda enjoy my lifestyle now..


Anyway.. wanna share my happiness with you all too.. today we had a special dinner with my mother side relative (the special one is my '舅公 & 舅婆' from China) supposingly my 姨婆 from china joining us also.. but she falls down last few days and have to rest at home. Few days later they have to fly back to China. They came to Malaysia to visit my Ah Jia ( my mother's mummy) as they didn't meet up for many many years. As my Ah Jia old already and she dun wanna fly so far.. maybe too tiring for her. 舅公舅婆&姨婆 first time came to Malaysia and also most of us didn't met them b4. My Mum treat them & my aunty uncles (total 24 of us) a great dinner b4 they went back to China.


We had dinner at Janbo Seri Kembangan.. the food not bad also.. but that is not important as the main thing is the precious time that all family members enjoying together.



~ ALL of us..=)


~ 5 bottles of Red wines.. Cheers!!



~ My lovely Ah Jia.. hehee.. she is drinker also =)


~ My Mum, Ah Jia, Brother, Dad singing and 舅公舅婆


~ Karaoke Session.. My dad favourites. Luckily we book a room! hahahah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment