Thursday, December 24, 2009






I celebrate xmas with some of my colleagues on 23rd (wednesday) and we pre-book our xmas lunch set in Twins Sister Cafe near my office. The Christmas Set not as good as what we expect. I ordered Cheesy Tiger prawn steak set with Salad as appetiser and Brownies as dessert but the Salad serve in small portion, Brownies just like a normal chocolate cake, tiger prawn is very small (different from the menu photo). And maybe we pre-book the set and they serve it not hot enough. The prawn a bit cold already. The bake corn serve without butter & salt. That's tasteless. But the decor for my steak is very attractive.

All my colleagues they ordered Chicken Chop. Same as i mentioned before, when the steck serve, it's already cold. We do took some photos there and anyway we enjoyed the moment of xmas celebration.

* Anyway i have to emphasize here, the other food selling in Twins sister not bad. Is much more better than the xmas set.





After lunch, is the time for present exchange. Hahaha.. i bought a mini massager in Mini Toons and esyuen is the one who get it. She loves it much. I got a present (storage box) from Ms. Chen too. Thanks..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment