Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hehehhehe.... Also by Hong Leong Bank online.. Pay bills and play games then won tickets. =) easy and simple!!

I've invites my bro along to go movie with me.. why him?? cause we both likes to watch movie!! That's my answer.. hahaha. The movie is nice.. funny!! ~~ Gals and Guys... can watch in cinema.. worth to pay RM8-10 for this. Stephen Chow and other cast went to Pavillion also to meet his fans... Soooo crowded!! They just arrives about 15 minutes then they leave to GSC Cinema.. watch the CJ7 maybe.. not too sure.
How crowded?? Let's see..





Huh... Finally the baby fair ends. Packs all things today.. now very sleepy and tired. Luckily din slept in the cinema..=) Ai yah.. long time din meet up with my Ji Mui d... kinda miss them all. I'm busy last few weeks and comings weeks till end of Feb. But still have little time to meet up geh.. Maybe be during CNY!


-- Made this in www.imagechef.com

Wish all my beloved friends and families... HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! Muaksss...~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment