Thursday, February 28, 2008

Book Air Tickets 10 months ahead... at first purposes to go bangkok is for business purposes... but now more in shopping purposes.. haha!! Went Bangkok with jay jay and her BF (Sean), My parents and my brother. We eat very delicious Dinner for the 1st day cause 23rd was my Dad birthday.. We eat Seafood!! The restaurant was very special to me because you choose your seafood, vege, fruits which you want to eat, the environment just like you are in a supermarket.

- See!! My mum is choosing the dish to be cook..


- My brother with all veges...=)

The Restaurant Website - http://www.seafood.co.th

The food they cook very delicious also.. total 6 of us and we ordered 11 dishes include Fruits.. Walau eh.. We can FINISHED ALL!! Dun play play.. haha.

Within this few days, almost everyday we go Massage..=) cause throughout the whole day shopping.. super tired already. We went Chatuchak, Suan Num Night Market, MBK, Platinum, Siam Discovery, Paragon, Square...=) I bought lots Tees in Chatuchak!


- Favourite Food court food for this trip (Crispy Pork Noodle)


- Nice photo shoot during my shopping time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment