Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday!!


- Photo shoot at Cafe 69

Firstly.. i have to thank all my beloved friends and family who celebrate my bday.
I have a great dinner with family last week @ Unique Fisherman.. drinking wine of course.. this cannot be miss right!! hehe.. My Little Brother Fei sponsored a little for my new laptop which i bought past mth, Nel and Cindy bought me new speaker + woofer 4 my bday.

My Little Goh driving from sunway to leisuremall meet me up to have dinner and movie (Rule # 1) with me on Sunday as he going to KK on Monday. Thanks dear... My all sistaz organize Pre bday celebration in Shei wei's Hse last 2 weeks. have a great great night on 16/3. besides i have to emphasize this.. My dear WF take leave to spent the whole day with me. hahaha... See.. I'm too important for her!! Tonight i'm having dinner with all my beloved sistaz at Cafe 69, although d food & drinks a bit dissapointed but.. we do enjoy each n every gathering we had.

Of course cannot left over all my friends who did call / sms me to wish me..
Edmond & Fion, Lennie, Pay, Choong, Eric, Daphanie... Thanksss..

I've bought myself birthday gift.. =) 1 Spec (1500) and 1 Sunglasses (650). I love it sooo much, but still need to wait for 1-2 weeks only can collect wor. I also met someone who's same bday with me.. Anthony. Nice to meet him!

6 Comments:

  1. kassie said...
    hey hey u r important to me too wor. u didnt ask me to come along wth u also!!!! i also cant take leaves wat kekekke
    -=* hoho *=- said...
    wah.... I wrote this blog very late and early morning wake up saw ur comment.. haha!! So late reach home still can visit blogs! Gals, I have upload those photos:

    SW: http://www.mediafire.com/?mbyvvjj9jg3
    CY: http://www.mediafire.com/?zvc5zxfyvwd
    KIM: http://www.mediafire.com/?lmttmizdnap
    WF: http://www.mediafire.com/?jvl2n45z0cs
    ALL of us: http://www.mediafire.com/?1ndpcmzyc7k
    Kim said...
    Agreed with you, kassie, sounded she is not important to us, as we did not take leaves to company her, hemp! Anyways, i just simply kacau only, i got no leaves anymore dear.. gonna save it for trip in Aug & Nov. Whatever it is, you are very very really important to us. Everyone is important too!
    -=* hoho *=- said...
    Gals... u all can download the photos??
    Kim said...
    No one makes noise mai knows everyone has received quietly.... But dear, i find it difficult to download lol, cuz, i'm a technology '白痴', so hard to get downloaded completely.. aii.....but at last, still able to get it all..
    -=* hoho *=- said...
    oh... i get you to improve ur IT skill.. hehehe.. I upload to this site is more easier for you gals. Coz i do not want to upload for public ma..=)

Post a Comment