Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tired Sunday!

Have to wake up early morning to go 'Bai San' at Nirvana Memorial Park.. my god!~ Super Super Jam la.. We dun face this problem before as normally we go there 2-3 weeks b4 'Cheng Meng'. But last week Dad went to China therefore cannot make it. We jam for about 2 hrs from my hse till Nirvana (very short distance) only, if not jam.. maybe we can reach in 25 minutes. When we reached there.. Little Sun Goh Goh so excited to see us la!!.. almost sunburn!~~ become chocolate hoho now. Muahaha.. While waiting for my relatives (stucking in the jam) i've took few pics, of course using my handphone.. apa then. Really bring my canon camera every where meh!


- My cousin with my grandpa...hahaha..


- Mummy bought Gift for grandpa - Alcohol, Beer, Shirt.. hmm dunno wat else. but sure got CA$H $$$


- Grandpa Receiving our gift..

Still need to back to work in the afternoon.. Vincy meet her fans in leisuremall 7pm today and i've bought the Concert tickets also of course the cheap cheap one.. RM100 somemore got 40% discount. hahaha.. so only RM60. I think 1st time watch concert with this price. =) Her live quite good.. believe the concert also not bad!


- Vincy and MyFM DJ Royce (if not mistaken)


- Yeah~~ Bought the tickets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment